Talk about video games along with all heads start turning. In the present scenario in which the technology is progressing rapidly, the games are gaining enormous momentum. Whether children, youngsters or even elderly individuals, all seem to have swayed with its own dependence. These have been in existence for quite a while now and is also among the largest source of amusement around us. To understand it better, let us have a close overview of the types of games and also the negative and positive effects it has.
Types of Video interface matches- These are of different kinds and have different skill sets, together with time constraints too, some are quite fundamental while others are too sophisticated. A few of them are-
- Casual Play Games- These games are usually of little duration and are easy to play with. They don’t need any specific software or system.
- Online gaming – These kinds of games could be performed on any kind of browser and so attracts a larger audience, involves plan and role plays. These games require no particular operating system and are more frequently played with devoted gamers.
- Social Network matches- These are extremely common games which are performed with the support of social networking forums to be able to access its users.
Outcomes of Video Console Games- Playing with these games comes very naturally to children, something that needs to not be taught to them and they get well acquainted with it as they continue playing and has its own consequences, some which are quite positive, while others that are harmful to the health and the total well- being. Let’s take a look during its positive and negative sides.
- it’s said that playing video console games makes the brain quite sharp and enhances eye synchronization.
- They are more skillful in confronting situations later in life since the skill sets of each level are different and they must keep the pace going in order to play the game.
- it’s more of a dependence and children give it the top significance.
- The focus diverts from research due to playing games
- Few games involve becoming violent to be able to kill the competition and acquire it so the player begins practicing the exact same in the true life as well.
- Physical practice becomes reduced as children want to play video games and not outside games.